Ontwerpeigenschappen ADR Tank Container
But why Tuinhof Tankcontainer Solutions?
• Flexible fuel supply for Road, Rail and Sea
• Sales, Design and Production
• Service, maintenance and mandatory in spections
• Safety and Environment according Laws and regulations
• Project Management Manufacturer
Product Data Sheet:
• Capacity : 5000 ltr. up to 20000 ltr.
• Diameter : 1600 mm. up to 2165 mm.
• Tare mass : 3500 up to 6300 kg.
• Gross mass : 10.737 up to 25.000 kg.
• Manhole : 600 mm.
• Leak proof protection : (SW) second containment
(DW) leak detection
• Nominal pressure : 0 Pa.
• Gauge test pressure : 0,3 - 0,5 bar(g).
• Max. Filling level : 95%.
• Easy fit in a 10ft or 20ft CSC plated container
• Breather connection to outside
Application: Flexible supply or carriage of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid. Special designed for both transportation and storage of K3 liquids such as diesel fuel (UN 1202). Tankcontainers are used for example generators, compressors, climate control and storage of wastewater. Meets the strict safety requirements and regulations.
Design codes and standards: The tank is produced and tested under a recognized Standard. DIN 6616 (Doppelwandige Oberërdische Lagerbälter), ADR chapter 6.8, EN 13094 and Tank code (ADR 4.3.4) LGDF
Design: Tank is designed according EN and ADR regulations. Design temp. -20°C / +50°C. Single wall (SW) and double wall (DW) tank construction. DW tank with leak detection. SW tank is placed in a bin with a capacity of 110%.The tank is mounted in a standard CSC 10 ft or 20 ft container frame. 1 or 2 Baffle plates inside the tank. Fittings and connections to specification or requirements. On top of the tank a manhole 600mm. for easy cleaning and periodic inspection.
Materials: Standard tank material quality S235J2 acc. EN10025. Container according CSC standard.
Quality: High quality finish, robust design easy maintenance and repair.
8251 KS Dronten
Telefoon: 06 16959766